ARK update 2.31 patch notes is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official ARK 2.31 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added Summer Bash 2020 Event to the game. Apart from this, ARK version 2.31 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added 5th Anniversary Event with updated Crystal Isles and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.31 is expected to fix a few of these errors.
Check out more details here.
ARK update 2.31 patch notes
Summer Bash 2020 Event
If you ever needed an excuse to celebrate summer and soak in some sun, we’ve got you covered. From June 25th to July 14th the second Summer Bash event will be underway. Spend your time relaxing by the beach in the new Hawaiian shirts or have a fight your tribe using the new water-gun skin.
- 3X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 4X Player XP
- 4X Harvesting
- 4X Taming
- Guitar Riff
- Drum Solo
- Head Banger
- 4 new Hawaiian-style shirt Skins
- 3 new Swimsuit Skins
- BBQ-themed Grilling Spatula (Club Skin)
- Frisbee Skin (Boomerang)
- 1 Sunglasses Skin w/ customizable lenses
- Super Soaker style Squirt Gun Skin (Flamethrower)
New Chibi Pets
Event-Colored Wild Creatures
- Dino Dark Blue
- Dino Sky Blue
- Dark Red
- Light Grey
- Fixed multiple level design bugs related to holes, collision, floating foliage, and incorrect volumes.
- Primal Crystal is now transferable
- Jump Pad enemy foundation prevention removed
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to transfer items into non-downloadable servers
- Fixed a bug which would cause dinos to get stuck when using the Arctic NE teleport
- Fixed players being unable to use the bunny-hop dance.
- Genesis Geysers no longer restore the food stat
- Fixed a bug where using the rocket launcher could propel you backwards
- Scout can no longer pushed tamed dinos
- Few exploits are now fixed.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
ARK 2.31 for PS4 is now available for download.