ARK update 2.33 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official ARK update 2.33 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added some quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, ARK patch 2.33 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added 5th Anniversary Event with updated Crystal Isles and more. Recently, Summer Bash 2020 Event was also released for players.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK patch 2.33 is expected to fix a few of these errors.
Check out more details here.
What is new in ARK update 2.33 changelog?
- Fixed an issue which would have caused clients to shut down or disconnect when transferring or connecting to servers.
- Fixed multiple level design related issues: (holes, floating foliage, volumes, improper collision)
- Brought client up to latest version to match most recent server side changes
- Disabled the Summer Bash event on clients
- Fixed multiple server crashes
- Fixed multiple undermesh exploits
- Fixed an exploit to block turret fire
- Fixed Saddles not respecting the armor clamp when releasing them from cryopods
- Added multiple missing sound effects
- Added a limit to the number of flex pipes that can be placed within an area
- Fixed Dino Leash breaking on restart
- Fixed ARK game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Network connection improvements added.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Fixed few exploits.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free ARK patch 2.33 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.