Ark update 2.76 for PS4, PC and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official ARK 2.76 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to textures, Lost Island server, and crashes. Apart from this, Ark version 2.76 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a free Lost Island expansion pack and Winter Wonderland event to the game Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s ARK PS4 update 2.76 has addressed a few of these errors.
What is new in today’s ARK 2.76 Patch Notes?
- We know you folks enjoy your event cosmetics so as we enter into our last year of events on ARK 1, we will be adding the associated cosmetics to the Hexagon Store once each event ends. Speaking of – we’ve added the Love Evolved cosmetics to Hex store with today’s patch!
All of the event content will be added to the PC game at the end of the year’s cycle of events so they can be opted into for our PC unofficial server owners and players. Our console players will be able to grab all event cosmetics from the Hex store!
- Over 70 fixes related to mesh holes and foliage across all maps
- Fixed an issue where King Dinopithecus trophies disappeared on session restart
- Disabled various boss trophies from being able to be transferred to prevent them from disappearing
- Fixed a bug with fishing from a canoe
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Fixed a crash
Fixes for PS4 and Xbox
- Addressed a bug where creature textures (LOD’s) were not loading correctly on Lost Island.
- Removed ability to host player-dedicated Lost Island server.
- Fixed a crash.
Fixes for PC
- Fixed some exploits
- Fixed some holes in lost island
- Fixed some crashes
- Addressed some overspawning issues on lostisland
- Can no longer place dermis of creatures in taxidermy/training dummy if that creature is not transferrable to a given map (Wording?)
- Fix loot crate spawns of Massive/Devious artifacts
- Fix for fertilized voidwyvern eggs not decaying
- Reduced fog while underwater
- Fixed some clutter & foliage
- Adjustments & fixes to Amargasaurus
- Fixes to Sinomacrops
- Adjusted respawn map and global LAT/LON coords to be more accurate on Lost Island
- Fixed large beaver dams being invisible for some clients on Lost Island
- Fixed an issue where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island
Download free ARK patch 2.76 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.