Ark update 2.72 for PS4(698.18), PC(342.2) and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official ARK 2.72 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to textures, Lost Island server, and crashes. Apart from this, Ark version 2.72 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a free Lost Island expansion pack and Winter Wonderland event to the game Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s ARK PS4 update 2.72 has addressed a few of these errors.
What is new in today’s ARK 2.72 Patch Notes? – January 5, 2022
Fixes for PS4 (698.18) and Xbox
- Addressed a bug where creature textures (LOD’s) were not loading correctly on Lost Island.
- Removed ability to host player-dedicated Lost Island server.
- Fixed a crash.
Fixes for PC(342.2)
- Fixed some exploits
- Fixed some holes in lost island
- Fixed some crashes
- Addressed some overspawning issues on lostisland
- Can no longer place dermis of creatures in taxidermy/training dummy if that creature is not transferrable to a given map (Wording?)
- Fix loot crate spawns of Massive/Devious artifacts
- Fix for fertilized voidwyvern eggs not decaying
- Reduced fog while underwater
- Fixed some clutter & foliage
- Adjustments & fixes to Amargasaurus
- Fixes to Sinomacrops
- Adjusted respawn map and global LAT/LON coords to be more accurate on Lost Island
- Fixed large beaver dams being invisible for some clients on Lost Island
- Fixed an issue where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island
Download free ARK patch 2.72 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.