Ark Survival Evolved update 2.74 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official ARK 2.74 patch notes, the latest update added love evolved 3 event to the game. Apart from this, Ark version 2.74 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Turkey Trial 5 event to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing Turkey Trial 5 issues.
Today’s ARK PS4 update 2.74 has addressed a few of these errors.
ARK Survival Evolved 2.74 Patch Notes – February 10, 2022
From Wednesday, February 9th through Wednesday, February 16th, love will fill the air as we celebrate Valentine’s Day with Love Evolved 3. While ARK is under Cupid’s spell, go fishing for love and gain a chance at new skins, items, and five new chibi pets to collect!
Show yourself some love with the new self-hug emote, or try to reel in one of the new swimsuit skins!
- This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=vday
- For the duration of Love Evolved, we will be disabling the world buffs from Baby Boon & Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 on the Official Network. In the past, we’ve adjusted for the impact event have had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during the holidays, however, those tweaks lead to unfavorable circumstances on maps that aren’t Genesis Part 2, so going forward during breeding events, we’ll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.
2/09/22 – 2/16/22
- Valentines Coelacanth can be caught for chibis, chocolates, candies
- Mating can randomly drop chocolates and candies!
*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game’s standard 1x rates.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
- “Bear Hug” swimsuit skin NEW
- “Odd Couple” swimsuit skin NEW
- “Sauropod Heart” swimsuit skin NEW
- Heart-shaped Shield Skin
- Heart-shaped Sunglasses Skin
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Box o’ Chocolates
- Valentines Dino Candy
- Self Hug NEW
- Flirty Emote
- Heart Emote
- Pelagornis NEW
- Archaeopteryx NEW
- Gallimimus NEW
- Kairuku NEW
- The Lovebird NEW
- Dark Red
- Light Red
The following changes were added previously.
- Free DLC ‘Lost Island’ is now available! Introducing a new map with over 150 sq km playable area, and 3 new creatures; the Amargasaurus, Dinopithecus, and Sinomacrops!
- Winter Wonderland will be making a triumphant return with new presents and goodies for ARK survivors. Use the server parameter -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland to begin the event.
- For the duration of Winter Wonderland, we have disabled the world buffs from the Genesis Part 2 Missions on the Official Network: Baby Boon & Maewing Poach. In the past, we’ve adjusted for the impact this event has had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during the holidays, however those tweaks lead to unfavourable circumstances on maps that aren’t Genesis Part 2, so going forward during breeding events, we’ll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.
- Fixed some exploits
- Fixed some server and crashes
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Bow would fire inconsistently
Download free ARK patch 2.74 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.