Aragami 2 patch 1.06 (1.0.29583.0) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Aragami 2 update 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added a new classic mode to the game. Apart from this, Aragami 2 version 1.06 also includes Japanese localization and a Tutorials section in the Status Menu
Previously, a major update was released that added quality of life changes to the game. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of bugs with the game.
Today’s FS22 patch 1.07 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Read more details here.
Table of Contents
Aragami 2 Patch Notes – March 17, 2022
- Classic Mode is now available! The Classic Mode, inspired by Aragami (2016), applies a series of changes to the base mobility of the hero to offer an alternative game experience. To learn more, start a mission in Classic Mode at the Mission Board.
These are the main features that you’ll find in the Classic Mode:
- Free leaps to shadows around you.
- Stamina levels are limited and recharge slower in bright areas.
- Direct combat is now extremely challenging and will more likely be deadly.
- Switch between normal and classic mode before starting missions.
- Classic mode is available both for single-player and multiplayer.
- Added Japanese localization to Steam and GOG.
- Added a Tutorials section in the Status Menu.
- Fix vegetation on some AMD video cards. Tall grass visibility issues are now solved for those with certain AMD GPUs.
- In some situations you could lose the progression after visiting the dyes shop.
- Multiple minor fixes.
- Performance improvements on multiplayer sessions.
Download free Aragami 2 patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.