Aragami 2 update 1.04 (1.0.28649.0) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Aragami 2 1.04 patch notes, the latest update brings various improvements to the game and fixes.
Apart from this, Aragami 2 patch 1.04 also includes improvements for the combat experience in multiplayer sessions and added a new advanced customization options.
Read more details here.
Aragami 2 Patch Notes – March 1, 2022
- Added new Customization Options! You can now customize a secondary color and a detail color for each of your equipment parts.
- Added Steam Deck compatibility with Dynamic Cloud Sync.
- You can now skip cutscenes in multiplayer sessions.
- Added DualSense™ haptic features for the PS5™ controller on PlayStation®5.
- Added Loadouts to save specific combinations of Equipment, Runes and Dye.
- On PC, added keyboard shortcuts for the Power and Item Wheel using the numeric keys.
- The Online Tab in the Status Menu will now show your current Server Region.
- Fixes to various Shadow Powers.
- Improved Camera Collision algorithm.
- Fixed a T-Pose bug that could happen at the start of a mission.
- Many other minor fixes.
- Controller vibration settings now enable you to adjust vibration intensity.
- Performance improvements.
- Improved combat experience in multiplayer sessions. Latency problems when playing as the client in MP sessions have now been solved.
Download free Aragami 2 patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.