Apex Legends update 2.05 (1.000.019) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex Legends 2.05 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some minor issues and bugs with the game. Apart from this, today’s Apex Legends version 2.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new event, new skins, quality of life changes and bug fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Apex Legends version 2.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Version 2.05 patch notes – September 20, 2022
- Crafting Rotation * RE-45 and Devotion back to floor
- P2020 and Havoc added to crafter
- Spawn Rates * Reduced laser and barrel spawn rates
- Increased optic sights spawn rates
- Reduced low tier light weapon spawn rates
- Increased heavy weapon spawn rates
- Explosive Holds * Reduced Shotgun Bolt spawn rate
- Increased optic spawn rate
- Bocek Bow * Reduce ammo capacity from 80 to 60
- Increased cost for Hammerpoint Rounds for Mozambique
- White: 100 -> 150
- Blue: 200 -> 250
- Purple: 500 -> 700
- Sheila now inherits sensitivity settings for the most similar optic sens level
- 2x – Mobile Sheila zoom
- 3x – Mounted Sheila zoom
BUG FIXES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
- Fixed bug that sometimes causes tactical cooldown to not appear.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to often come out of replicator crouched.
- [Vantage] – Fixed a bug with Vantage’s “Whittle Break” emote where it would lay flat on the ground instead of sitting upright.
- Fixed a bug where the display showing Bocek Compound Bow arrow ammo was inconsistent.
- [Vantage] – Fixed bug where using Vantage’s tactical inside Wraith’s Portal could cause the player to stay in flight and the tactical goes on cooldown.
- Out of Bounds timer will now start once the player has touched the ground when landing out of bounds.
- Increased scroll speed in menus.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Cells would display the incorrect amount of healing available while taking damage.
- [Newcastle] – Fixed bug where Ultimate continues flight even after Newcastle has been downed.
- [Control Mode] – Fixed bug where if a player exits the game while the map is loading they are unable to choose a spawn location after reopening the game.
- [Control] – Fixed bug where players could not capture Control points while phased.
- [Storm Point map] – Removed ability to tap-strafe on Gravity Cannons.
- Addressed a bug where players can switch skins or avoid using tactical while aiming down the sight at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where players at certain ranks do not receive the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends patch 2.05 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. A new Apex codes will be available later.