Apex Legends update 2.06 (1.000.020) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex Legends 2.06 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Apex Legends version 2.06 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added the Aftermarket Collection Event to the game. The event features a new LTM called flashpoint, tons of rewards, a new Caustic Heirloom, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Apex Legends version 2.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Version 2.06 patch notes
- Addressed a bug where players at certain ranks not receiving the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
- Addressed a bug where the banner incorrectly displays players in “Rookie” Rank when they are not.
- Addressed a bug where non-BR tasks for Challenges show negative values in the Match Summary.
- Fixed crashing on reconnection to game.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were made previously.
- Addressed a bug where players do not receive coins after purchase.
- Fixed an issue where players are able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed.
- Fixed an issue where Loba’s tactical fails on certain Storm Point terrain.
- Addressed an issue where some headsets not picking up the players mic on Xbox.
Download free Apex Legends patch 2.06 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.