Apex Legends update 1.96 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex 1.96 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes, changes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Apex Legends version 1.96 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 13 update added a new Legend, new weapons, features, and quality of life changes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Apex version 1.96 will fix a few of these issues. Read more detail.
Apex 1.96 patch notes for PS4, PC and Xbox – May 23, 2022
- Addressed an issue related to echo-y/strange audio unless Console audio was set to “Stereo Uncompressed”
- Fixed a bug where Predator Ranks getting incorrect rewards.
- Fixd an issue where the Teleporter for teleporting squadmates inside the IMC Armory was sometimes not working.
- Addressed a bug where Newcastle’s UI for knockdown shield value was incorrect
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.96 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.