Apex Legends update 1.44 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex Legends version 1.44 changelog, the latest update added quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Apex Legends patch 1.44 also includes various optimizations.
Previously, a big update was released which added the Lost Treasures Collection Event as well as a host of tweaks to various Legend abilities and weapons. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released which added Mobile Respawn Beacon to all modes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.44 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex legends update 1.44?
Addresses the following:
- Rampart Amped Wall client error in softened gore locales
- Fix a server error causing immediate disconnects when Rampart puts down a wall
- Fix an error caused in some instances where a player is on Rampart’s turret when it is destroyed
- Issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using Rampart turret. We are still working on this issue for Lifeline’s Guardian Angel skin
- Rampart’s “Boom” finisher line from playing across the map
- Kill stat tracking for R-99 not displaying properly
- Fixed Apex game crashing issues.
- Matchmaking improvements added.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Added various gameplay optimization.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
A playlist update added the following:
- Reduce Devotion damage [17 -> 16] , and increases recoil – these are quick changes we can make now, more adjustments to Devotion that take more time to do will come later.
- Reduce number of Devotions and Turbochargers spawned
- Reduced number of gold helms, gold backpacks and gold incap shields
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.44 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.