Apex Legends update 1.48 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex Legends version 1.48 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Apex Legends patch 1.48 also includes various optimizations.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.48 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex legends update 1.48?
Addresses the following:
- Fixed an issue where players are sometimes able to bring weapons into the Fight Night Town Takeover.
- Fixed an issue where Legend Banter VO is not playing as intended.
- Fixed Apex game crashing issues.
- Matchmaking improvements added.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Added various gameplay optimization.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.48 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.