Apex Legends update 1.45 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.45 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, fixes, and changes. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.45 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added new legend (Rampart), with the all-new Crafting system, new Volt energy SMG, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.45 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex Legends 1.45?
- Fixed several server crashes.
- Made adjustments to the appearance of several holosprays.
- Removed an inappropriate Caustic voice line.
- Fixed an issue with audio not playing when shooting the Devotion and Volt.
- Fixed an issue where Crypto’s drone in Caustic gas would play to the whole server
- Fixed marking crafting replicators from the ship playing a “Let’s go here” VO ping.
- Fixed an issue with Evo Shields that require exactly 100 damage not evolving when crafting the 100 points.
- Fixed an issue with Ninja controller configuration not being able to use Replicators.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to revive a teammate when they are downed while using a replicator.
- Fixed an issue with Dome Shield on a Sheila allowing a player to shoot through the Dome Shield.
- Fixed an issue with the “No Mercy” finisher spamming “Boom” to the entire server.
- Fixed an issue with amped cover walls requiring more hits from heirlooms than from normal melee to be destroyed.
- Fixed a server crash when Sheila is destroyed while someone is using it.
- Fixed an issue with Hack not detecting players on Sheila.
- Fixed an issue with the portal disappearing upon Wraith’s death.
- Fixed a crash with Wraith’s portal interacting with World’s Edge geysers.
- Fixed an error when Wraith’s portal is too close to a replicator and the player interacts with the replicator.
- Fixed an issue that caused Loba’s teleport to fail in certain areas.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed login issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Added various gameplay optimization.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.45 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.