Apex Legends update 2.10 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Apex Legends 2.10 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor changes and tweaks to the game. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 2.10 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released that added 4K, HDR, and 120FPS support on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. The patch also added limited-time 9v9 mode Control to the game.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issue with the game. Today’s Apex Legends patch 2.10 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Apex Legends 2.10 Patch Notes
- Game crashes if player unplugs an audio device.
- Players have no audio if a headset is plugged in while the game is already running.
- Banner incorrectly displaying players in “Rookie” Rank when they are not.
- Players at certain ranks not receiving the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
The following changes were added previously.
- Players occasionally unable to upgrade weapons in Arenas.
- Collecting a banner when wearing the Seer Heatthrob and Rampart Wastelander skins causes a crash.
- Vantage cannot use KO shield when knocked while using her tactical jump
- Vantage range indicator disappears after respawn.
- Addressed a bug that was preventing players from receiving the correct rewards when leveling up.
- Rampart is now temporarily unavailable in the Firing Range
- Drop-Off has been added to the regular Arenas rotation
- Addressed a bug where players are able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed.
- Addressed a bug where Loba’s Ultimate no longer blocking doors.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts.
- Fixed an issue where Predator Ranks getting incorrect rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the disabled effect on the precision choke resets back to enabled after holstering the weapon.
Download free Apex legends version 2.10 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox consoles.