Apex update 1.48 patch notes is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex 1.48 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues and added quality of life fixes. Apart from this, Apex version 1.48 also includes various gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Today’s Apex update 1.48 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Apex 1.48?
- Fixed an issue where players are sometimes able to bring weapons into the Fight Night Town Takeover.
- Fixed an issue where Legend Banter VO is not playing as intended.
- Rampart Amped Wall client error in softened gore locales
- Fix a server error causing immediate disconnects when Rampart puts down a wall
- Fix an error caused in some instances where a player is on Rampart’s turret when it is destroyed
- Apex version 1.44 fixed an issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using Rampart turret. We are still working on this issue for Lifeline’s Guardian Angel skin
- Rampart’s “Boom” finisher line from playing across the map
- Kill stat tracking for R-99 not displaying properly
Download free Apex update 1.48 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.