Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.3.1 for PC players is now available to download. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update added a few Quality of Life improvements and fixed some bugs.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 0.3.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Patch Notes – January 12, 2022
- Stopping the construction menu from snapping back to the main Keep menu when an Upgrade completes.
- Hazy Skies now affects all Towers, Ballista Towers and Grand Bellow.
- Fixed an issue where the Eyesight Skill does not affect Archers in Towers.
- Fixed an issue where difficulty icons could appear on the Impaler control menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Impaler is able to be built without the required research.
- Fixed an issue for the missing UI displayed on the Siege Factory information hoverbox.
- Fixed an issue where the Player is able to stack Treasuries.
- Fixed missing Localisation in multiple languages for the Trade Bazaar description in the Tutorial Menu.
- Fixed missing Localisation in multiple languages for Tax Earnings.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.3.1 on PC(steam).