Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.2.0 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update added several brand new features, a whole host of Quality of Life improvements, and plenty of new bug fixes
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Patch Notes – November 24, 2021
- New Hero: Aelis, The Queen of Nothing.
- New First Pass on Languages: Chinese, French, German, Russian and Polish.
- New Simplified Chinese Game Logo – available on your next restart after swapping to the Simplified Chinese Language setting.
- New Building: Trade Bazaar.
- New Building: Fishing Port.
- Various Crash fixes.
- Updated Farm Crop visuals.
- Setting to enable/disable the Crop Fields from being displayed around Food Resource Gatherers.
- Food Gatherer resources are green when Highlighted.
- Updated Storehouse description.
- Increased the Max Hero Level from 5 to 10.
- Ability to click and drag while placing buildings to automatically place multiple buildings.
- Ability to move between buildings by using new UI arrows.
- Ability to upgrade multiple buildings at once in the same selection, even if there are some in the selection that cannot be upgraded.
- Improved Resource Tick UI to show when the next resource is coming in.
- Ability to Ctrl + Shift to deselect.
- Fixed an issue where the Vision remained after a Building has been Destroyed or Sold.
- Fixed an issue where the Barrack UI appears on the Fire Sconce.
- Fixed an issue where the Farm Crop Fields do not display the correct colour Wheat.
- Fixed an Issue where the Horror debuff is not removed from affected Units.
- Fixed an issue where Player cannot highlight more than 32 farms.
- Fixed an issue where the Player is able to Pause the game on Nightmare when playing on Custom Difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the Economy Drought Malice is not disappearing after the Death Night.
- Fixed an issue where the Vision remained after a Unit had died.
- Fixed an issue where the Player is able to Build too close to the Fissure.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s HUD would disappear when loading a save from before v0.2.0
- Fixed an issue where the HP UI would display as “Base HP (+ Level Up HP)” rather than one number.
- Various UI & Localisation fixes.
- Various bug fixes related to the Fishing Port and Trade Bazaar.
- Various bug fixes for Aelis and her Loyal Guards.
Below you’ll find some issues that we’re aware of, and are working on fixes for. We’re hoping to have a hotfix for these by next week so sit tight!
- In some cases there players may experience a crash when using Aelis’ Eradicate ability at Level 10.
- Occasionally the Fishing Lodge will display a “!” above buildings despite there not being any Fishing Nets to collect.
- The Fishing Port can be built too far inland.
- The Budget Carpenter Blessing will require you to have more resources than you need before you’re able to build Building Upgrades.
- Some Localistion is missing and will be added in future patches.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.2.0 on PC(steam).