Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.3.0 for PC players is now available to download. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Age of Darkness patch 0.3.0 also included a bug fix for the Buy and Sell rate from the Trade Bazaar being 1:1.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Patch Notes – December 15, 2021
- Added in a brand new Nightmare, The Burster.
- Added in a new Building, the Treasury.
- Added in the new Catalysing Injuries Malice, an area of effect malice that can damage your units and surrounding buildings when the Nightmares destroy your defenses.
- Added in the new Rigged Defenses Blessing, an area of effect blessing that can damage enemy Nightmares as they destroy your defenses.
- Added new iconography to the Mini-Map. Players will now be able to see their Hero location, Points of Interest, Elite Enemies and discovered Crystals at all times.
- Increased the range and damage-per-second of Grand Bellow Towers.
- Treasuries, Trade Bazaars and Storehouses will now correctly display what they are buffing above the surrounding buildings.
- All negative values in-game (costs, negative gold, villager count etc) now display in Red to indicate it is a negative value clearer.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash on placement of the Fishing Lodge.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if pressing F10 when loading into the game.
- Fixed an issue Dark Essence would display the Food Icon in the Resource Grid.
- Fixed an issue where the Daybreak Blessing wouldn’t work under some conditions.
- Fixed an issue with the Trade Bazaar not displaying the correct sell amounts for resources.
- Fixed an issue where the Rally Point flag wouldn’t show when the game was paused.
- Fixed an issue where certain Skill Tree items would not correctly display the percentage chance.
- Fixed an issue where attack speed could be displayed in the negative when using Queen’s Rage and certain Skill Tree Skills.
- Fixed an issue with the Booster Skill not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Mini-Map could display undiscovered Points of Interest there as you load into the game.
- Fixed an issue with the Heroless Hardship appearing on the End of Game Screen regardless of if it is active or not.
- Fixed an issue with the Nightmare Difficulty not displaying in red on the Save Game Screen.
- Fixed an issue with the player being able to Tab between Crystals after discovering one.
- Fixed an issue with Edwin’s health being displayed incorrectly.
- Various Localisation fixes for the Fishing Port, Trade Bazaar and Treasury.
- Various UI bug fixes.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.3.0 on PC(steam).