Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.2.2 hotfix for PC players is now available to download. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Age of Darkness patch 0.2.2 also included a bug fix for the Buy and Sell rate from the Trade Bazaar being 1:1.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
- Hero Icons now appear on players’ Saved Files and End of Round Screens.
- Improved visual feedback on Aelis’ Queens Range Ability AOE.
- Added PFX to Aelis for when she steals Health using her Queen’s Range Ability.
- Updated visuals for Edwin’s Crackfire Ability.
- Edwin’s Crackfire Ability range increases with each Level.
- Anchoring changes to the Fishing Port so it can’t be built too far inland.
- New Progress Bar on Fishing Ports to indicate Fishing Progress.
- Improved Visual Feedback on the Resources Progress bar to indicate when a Resource Building can’t accrue more due to Max Resources being reached.
- Fish Icon on the Fishing Port Progress bar now indicates when no Nets are being Spawned.
- Added Audio Effects for when a player collects a Fishing Net.
- AOE Ring added to the Storehouse.
- Updated Localisation for Simplified Chinese.
- Updated Farm Visuals to include Tomato Crops for all the Tomato Farmers out there.
- Added extra visuals to the Farms so every Tile within the Farms Radius has Crops.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when loading Save Files that had a Fishing Lodge that spawns 0 nets.
- Fixed an issue where Aelis’ Loyal Guards would not have their stats increased when Aelis levels up.
- Fixed an issue where Aelis’ spawned Loyal Guards would not Level Up to match newly spawned Guards with a Higher Level.
- Fixed an issue where Aelis’ Queens Rage Ability can be cast outside of her castable range.
- Fixed an issue for missing Text Strings on the Loyal Guards Ability UI when Aelis has her maximum amount of Guards spawned.
- Fixed an issue where Edwin’s Enflame Ability burning effect only lasts for one Tick.
- Fixed an issue where Edwin’s Enflame Ability wouldn’t do damage to enemies spawned on the Map.
- Fixed an issue where using Edwin’s Crackfire Ability would turn him invisible. Finally!
- Fixed an issue where the Exclamation Mark UI would appear above Fishing Lodges with no Nets to collect.
- Fixed an issue where the Exclamation Mark UI would appear on the wrong Fishing Lodge.
- Fixed an issue where the AOD Logo on the Main Menu would change when a player is in the Languages Menu but has not changed their language.
- Fixed an issue where enemy Units spawn inside of Trees and Cliffs after a Death Night.
- Fixed an issue where the Eject button on Towers was not bound to any key.
- Fixed an issue where the Storehouse would only apply the Buff to one Quarry on the Map.
- Fixed an issue where the Budget Carpenter Blessing didn’t decrease the amount of Resources needed to Upgrade.
- Fixed an error for Loss of Focus Bugs.
- Various Localisation fixes for Aelis.
- Various UI bug fixes.
- The Nightmare difficulty mode Icon will appear as white when loading from a save file.
- The end of game screen will incorrectly display the Heroless Hardship after a match with no Hardship active.
- Visual issue with the Buildings where they are being constructed from the top down rather than the ground up.
- Units showing incorrect buff values when Aelis’ Queens Rage Ability is applied to them.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.2.2 on PC(steam).