7 Days to Die patch 20 (b234-b237) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official 7 Days to Die patch notes, the latest update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s 7 Days to Die patch 20 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in 7 Days to Die December 21 Update Patch Notes?
- Shape MaterialHitpointMultiplier scales a blocks upgrade, repair and harvest values
- Block LODCullMin to override culling minimum (2% default).
- Adjusted AI destroy area values
- Switched the capsule collider to a box collider and adjusted the size to prevent floating arrows on large ammo piles
- Set landmines to .1% min cull
- Block shapes with 25% and 50% HP are now back to 100%
- Suppressors attached to pipe pistols now suppress
- Suppressors attached to .44 magnums now suppress, a little
- Reduced sleeper count in volume in rwg_tile_countrytown_intersection
- Updated part_trader_tile_filler_01, removed player sleeping bags and replaced them with the POI versions
- Car block can throw error when exploded
- AI not attacking when blocked above a ladder
- Regression in vehicle headlight toggling with a controller
- Reduced AI trying to crouch when pushed into walls
- AI uncrouching when someone above them which could push them through colliders
- NRE ItemActionEntrySell HandleRemoveAmmo with a junk sledge when selling
- Rwg_tile_gateway_cap with new part_trader_tile_filler_03
- Terrain and road bumps in Navezgane.