Tennis World Tour update 1.10 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tennis World Tour 1.10 patch notes, the update has added new slide animations, new serve styles and more. In addition, Tennis World Tour version 1.10 also brings stability and performance improvements.
Previously, patch 1.09 was released with improvements and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tennis World Tour patch 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tennis World Tour Update Version 1.10 Patch Notes
- Added slide animations to the clay courts
- Added new serve styles.
- Teleportation during shot preparations.
- Removed unwanted slice effects
- High number of aces.
- Tennis World Tour version 1.10 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Tennis World Tour update 1.10.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Tennis World Tour 1.10 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with Tennis World Tour 1.10.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Tennis World Tour update 1.10 on PS4 is now available for download.