Tekken 7 update 1.14 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tekken 7 1.14 changelog, the new update includes a free DLC to celebrate the one year anniversary of the game. In addition, Tekken 7 version 1.14 also comes with various fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
Since the release of the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Story Mode Costume Set
- Blood Vengeance Outfit
- Final Battle Outfit
- The Evil Eye
- Aura Set
- Arm Aura
- Leg Aura
- Female Hairstyle Set
- Wave Ponytail
- Bob Hairstyle
- New Japan Pro-Wrestling Set
- T-shirt (BULLET CLUB x Heihachi)
- T-shirt (Kazuchika Okada x King)
- T-shirt (Kenny Omega x Bryan)
- Hiroshi Tanahashi x Lars costume, health gauge, panel, and plate.
- Kuma and Panda Set
- Tekken 7 version 1.14 added assorted costumes for both characters.
- Metallic Item Set (Silver)
- Tekken 7 1.14 added assorted silver accessory items for characters.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Tekken patch 1.14 added other minor fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added DLC 3 support. In addition, the update also added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights feature.
Check your game update and download the latest Tekken 7 update 1.14.