Tekken 7 update 1.12 is now available for download. The new Tekken 7 1.12 update is rolling out with support for DLC 3 which added Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility. In addition, Tekken 7 version 1.12 also added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality. There is an overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam.
The previous update was also released with improvements for overall game performance stability during battle and character customization. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update 1.12 Changelog
- Tekken 7 version 1.12 added DLC 3 with Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility
- Overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam
- Tekken 7 1.12 Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
- Works in Versus and Ranked Match, Player Match & Tournament Mode ShadowPlay
Highlights captures the following gameplay moments:
- Rage Art round finishes
- ‘Great’ victories
- Super Slow Motion activations
- High damaging and high hit count combos. (at least 50, 70 or 85 damage with more than 10 hits)
- Online Matches, win or lose. (This option is off by default, you can turn it on in Nvidia settings.)
- Online Matches with an opponent with higher than 5 win streaks. – Ranked Match promotions.
Check your game update and download the latest Tekken 7 update 1.12.