Ubisoft is now rolling out a new Rainbow Six Siege update 1.58 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.58 changelog, the new update brings various weapon balancing and fixes for characters. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.58 also contains fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big Operation Grim Sky update was released with two new operators – Clash and Maverick and various other fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.58 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.58 changelog
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.58 reduced weapon swapping speed between CCE Shield and Sidearm.
- Delay before refilling charge after usage ends increased to 2 seconds, from 1 second.
- Attackers regain full mobility after 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds, after being shocked.
- ALDA 5.56 recoil aligned with other LMGs.
- Reducing recoil to improve handling.
- Reducing recoil to improve handling.
BUG FIXES in Rainbow Six Siege 1.58
- Fixed – Deployable shields placed perpendicular to a window prevent vaulting.
- Fixed – The operator is invisible when players load into game.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.58 fixed a bug where pistols have their reticle misaligned with the center of the screen while shooting.
- Fixed – No toggle for Montagne and Pulse special abilities (now comes with toggle).
- Fixed – Cannot access Bulletproof Camera by pressing the secondary gadget button while prone.
- Fixed – While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.58 fixed a bug where the Stun Grenade VFX can be cancelled under certain conditions.
- Fixed – The squad leader remains alone in a match after one squad member leaves when the leader starts the match.
- Fixed – Latency, micro stutters and graphical issues after playing multiple matches and maps in the same Custom game session.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.58 fixed a bug where the end of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment.
- Fixed – Red Dot scopes have thickened texture on the lens while ADS.
- Fixed – Valkyrie Black Eye can see through the ceiling when placed on in a spot on 2F Bank.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Tellers Office allows Valkyrie’s Black Eye to see the corridor and staircase.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Archives allows throwable gadgets to reach 2F Skylight Stairwell.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.58 addressed an issue where attacker drones can see through the ceiling underneath 1F Lobby and Bar.
- Fixed – Drone has no collision with the terrace edge from West Front Yard.
- Fixed – Ranked Match Action phase lasts for 4 minutes on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10–20 on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Unstable FPS in Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Maestro’s gadget is vulnerable by breaking cosmetic destruction, Small pinstripe carpets across the map.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.58 fixed an issue where players can hide under a desk in 1F Prep Area.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wall and the ammo box in 1F Garage.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wooden planks located in EXT Barnyard.
- Fixed – Thatcher’s EMP grenade does not turn off the faux volumetric glow from the ceiling lights in EXT Barn.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.58 addressed an issue where small gap in 2F bathroom ceiling on Hereford base rework.
- Fixed – Players can clip inside a wall using a deployable shield at 2F Workshop.
- Fixed – Players cannot pick up armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge.
- Fixed – Operators can get stuck inside a pile of boxes in 1F Office.
- Fixed – Player can vault inside the washing machine on Oregon.
- Fixed – If Buck mounts Tachanka’s LMG Turret with the Skeleton Key on and leaves it, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.58 fixed an issue where Clash can instantly go into ADS with her secondary after un–equipping her shield.
- Fixed – Clash is not able to use Observation Tools while her CCE shield is extended.
- Fixed – Instead of disappearing when Echo’s Yokai hover drone is disabled, the “Jump” button appears greyed out.
- Fixed – If a disabled Yokai hover drone is picked up and re–deployed, it will still be in the disabled state when redeployed.
- Fixed – Finka’s Spear308’s damage falloff over distance is too high.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.58 addressed an issue where Maverick’s blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
- Fixed – Blowtorch SFX persists after Maverick is killed while using it.
- Fixed – Black Mirror can be destroyed from the other side of a reinforced wall.
- Fixed – Mira can place her Mirror under another destroyed Black Mirror.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.58 fixed an issue where clipping issue on Lion’s uniforms.
- Fixed – Hibana’s face appears washed off when equipped with the Yurei headgear.
- Fixed – Holding down both gadget buttons and releasing them in a certain order switches away from Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor.
- Fixed – The Chalkboard uniform for Hibana does not appear properly while in First Person.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.58 addressed an issue where blitz’s arm is delayed when leaning, causing clipping issues with shield.
- Fixed – The observation tool icon is missing from the select spawn location screen for attackers in preparation phase in Ranked.
- Fixed – A second “Gold Lion Chibi” will float next to the weapon it is attached to.
- Fixed – Equipping a country flag charm on the SPSMG9 will also apply on Clash’s CCE shield.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.58 fixed an issue where chibi charms are not properly placed on Clash’s CCE Shield in load out.
- Fixed – Multiple charms are clipping through Blitz’s and Clash’s shields.
- Fixed – Charms equipped on Clash’s shield are not visible in 3rd person view.
PICK AND BAN
- Fixed – When Joining in Progress during a ban reveal, players will always see the blue smoke.
- Rainbow 6 Siege 1.58 fixed an issue where joining in Progress with previously selected operator does not update teammates blocked operators.
- Fixed – During the ready screen, the sizes of the operator’s cards are not consistent.
- Fixed – The “Change floor” button is missing in the tactical map.
- Fixed – The bullet point that indicates the currently voted OP disappears after changing display mode.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.58.
- Added fixes for UI issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.58 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added minor bug fixes.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.58 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.