Gran Turismo Sport update 1.26 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.26 changelog, the latest update contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, car balancing, and more. In addition, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.26 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, the Gran Turismo Sport August update was released with new cars, new tracks, and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.26 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.26 changelog (Updated)
My Menu / Discover
- Fixed an issue where infrequent application error occurs when users view My Menu or Discover.
Racing Wheel Controllers
- Fixed an issue where rotation angle setting from the game end did not carry out with steering wheels, Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel（for PS4).
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.26 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport 1.26.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.26 for PS4 is now available for download.