GT Sport update 1.25 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official GT Sport 1.25 patch notes, the latest update comes with new cars, new track as well as fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, the new GT Sport version 1.25 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, the Gran Turismo Sport July update was released with new cars, new tracks, and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport patch 1.25 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Rolling into Brand Central are eight stunning new vehicles, including legends of motor racing history like the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé and Ford Mark IV Race Car.
2. GT Sport update 1.25 added new tracks
– The “Red Bull Ring” track has been added with two different layouts:
・Red Bull Ring
・Red Bull Ring Short Track
– The following events have been added to the GT League:
・Beginner League: “Beetle & Samba Bus Festa”
・Amateur League: “Group 3 Cup”
・Professional League: “Nostalgic 1979″
・”Mazda Roadster Cup,” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Red Bull X Jr. Series,” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Lamborghini Cup,” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series,” Round 3
– “Circuit de Sainte-Croix – C” has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
– “Cuba” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
– GT Sport version 1.25 added Museum to “Zagato.”
6. Sport Mode & Lobby
– An “Archive” section, where you can view the rankings from all Championships Seasons, has been added.
– A “Connection Quality Test” to measure your internet connection quality has been added.
– In Scapes, the size of the blue-framed area where you can place drivers has been optimized to allow for avatars to be placed closer to the cars.
– GT Sport 1.25 added various stability improvements have been included.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
GT Sport update 1.25 for PS4 is now available for download.