Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.23 is now available for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.23 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and changes to the game. In addition, Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.23 also includes stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, a free SWAT Icons pack is now available for all players. Check out the full details below.
Recently, the Special Operation 2 update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Ghost Recon Wildlands patch 1.23 update is expected to fix these issues.
Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.23 Update Patch Notes
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.23 added a short barrel on the HK416 and fixed the Iron Sight issue.
- Fixed an issue where the save slot was deleted after quitting to
mainmenu if the player fails a mission while being downed in Ghost Mode.
- Adjusted Valkyrie’s image when she is calling the Ghost for the Archangel’s mission brief to match the appearance she has in-game.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.23 addressed an issue in Observer Mode where the observer has the same End of Round or End of Match messages as the player they were spectating while in “Centered Camera” (“Victory/Defeat” and “Round Lost/Won”).
- When in Ghost Mode, players now earn 50% more XP & resources.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.23 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One