Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.23 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.23 update has added fixes for the several issues including server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.23 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Special Operation 2 update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Ghost Recon Wildlands patch 1.23 update is expected to fix these issues.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.23 Patch Notes
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.23 added a short barrel on the HK416 and fixed the Iron Sight issue.
- Fixed an issue where the save slot was deleted after quitting to main menu if the player fails a mission while being downed in Ghost Mode.
- Adjusted Valkyrie’s image when she is calling the Ghost for the Archangel’s mission brief to match the appearance she has in-game.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.23 addressed an issue in Observer Mode where the observer has the same End of Round or End of Match messages as the player they were spectating while in “Centered Camera” (“Victory/Defeat” and “Round Lost/Won”).
- When in Ghost Mode, players now earn 50% more XP & resources.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.23 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One