Gang Beasts update 1.06 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Gang Beasts 1.06 patch notes, the new hotfix includes bug fixes and under the hood gameplay improvement. Apart from this, Gang Beasts version 1.06 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big patch was released with a new train stage, a series of miscellaneous costume sets (beef mascot, fire fighter, frogman, pirate, and rail worker), and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gang Beasts patch 1.06 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gang Beasts Update 1.06 Patch Notes for PS4 (Updated)
- fixed a series of audio issues that stop music and SFX sources from playing in some contexts
- fixed a series of online syncing issues that could compromise the stability of the physics simulations on numerous stages and some costume parts
- fixed an issue that calculated the forces from headbutts and punches concurrently
- modified the draw window to load the next stage in the stage sequence if the stage ends in a draw
- Added bug fixes and improvements Gang Beasts 1.06.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Gang Beasts version 1.06 fixes for crashing and framerate drop issues.
- Minor UI changes and fixes.
Gang Beasts update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download.