Far Cry 5 update 1.11 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Far Cry 5 1.11 changelog, the new update has added new masks, new weapons, new vehicles, and more. In addition, Far Cry 5 version 1.11 also contains stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, update 10 was released with new Photo mode and other new features. Unfortunately, since the last patch release, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Far Cry 5 patch 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues.
Far Cry 5 Update 1.11 Changelog
- Added New Masks:
- For Honor: Kensei
- Ghost Recon: Day of the Skull
- Ghost Recon: El Tio
- Watch_Dogs: Wrench
- Rabbids: Robber
- Rabbids: Biker
- Added New Weapons (also available in Far Cry Arcade):
- Flamethrower “Neon Sparkle”
- MBP .50 “Blood & Dragon”
- Added New Vehicles (also available in Far Cry Arcade):
- 1970 Zugspitz XS-2 “Cyber Edition”
- 2014 Adjudicor Mastadon XZT “Surface to Surface”
- 2012 Kimberlite TCZ “Hot Rockets”
Stability & Performance
- Far Cry 5 update 1.11 added abug fix for a freeze related to Outpost Master
- Bug fixes for general Lobby Stability when jumping between the various game modes
- Bug fix for Voice Chat losing functionality when switching game modes
Gameplay & UI
- Far Cry 5 version 1.11 added a bug fix regarding a trophy unlock issue for “Hope County Master Angler” in NG+. Now, if requirements are completed, it will trigger the trophy.
- New Addition: HD Textures Pack
Far Cry Arcade
- Bug fix that would reset Arcade progress when starting NG+. Players who have previously lost their Arcade level due to this reset will get it back with an additional 20% XP.
- Bug fix that allowed NPCs to be spawned in PvP maps
- Modification to Blood Dragon health for better balancing
- Far Cry 5 1.11 adjustment of IGE Assets Costs
- Bug fix for the Editor settings resetting
- Bug fixes for NPCs spawned with Scripts in IGE
- Bug fix for Camera Controls in IGE
- Bug fixes for IGE Scripting Tools
- Far Cry 5 1.11 added minor bug fixes on IGE assets
- Minor bug fixes for the Icons while in IGE
Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
- General bug and stability fixes
- Added some crashing fixes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.11 added bug fixes and other changes.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
Far Cry 5 update 1.11 is now available for download in PS4 and Xbox One.