A new Far Cry 5 update 1.10 is now available for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Far Cry 5 1.10 changelog, the new update has added new features a new Game + Mode, IGE Scripting Tools, new weapons, new vehicles, and more. In addition, Far Cry 5 version 1.10 also brings that new Dead Living Zombies DLC for players. Check out more details below.
Previously, update 8 was released with new Photo mode and other new features. Unfortunately, since the last patch release, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Far Cry 5 patch 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues.
Far Cry 5 1.10 Update Changelog for PS4 and Xbox One
- Added New Game + Mode with Far Cry 5 1.10.
- Added IGE Scripting Tools
- Added new weapons
- Far Cry 5 patch 1.10 added new vehicles
- Added new masks
- Added new special outfits
Stability & Performance
- Fixed Audio issue that was causing an edge-case crash
- Fixed a connection error bug when the Host of an in-game party created a private session
- Far Cry 5 update 1.10 addressed a freeze that would occur upon accessing the in-game party menu
- Bug fix for rare stuck black screen upon Fast Travelling in Coop
- Bug fix for error screen when moving an asset outside of map limits in IGE
- Minor bug fix for Player inventory after some cinematics
- Far Cry 5 version 1.10 addressed minor audio/VO issues in Dead Living Zombies DLC
- Fixed a rare audio crash
Gameplay & UI Changes in Far Cry 5 version 1.10 Update
- Far Cry 5 1.10 fixed minor player 3Cs issue
- Bug fix for Coop Client spawning in the air without the parachute perk when the Host uses Air Drop to fast travel
Far Cry® Arcade
- Far Cry 5 update 1.10 added bug fix for Lost on Mars DLC weapons in Arcade
- Minor bug fixes for Far Cry® Arcade menu navigation
- Fixed the Sky Occlusion Setting that did not properly interact with the light level of the map
- Far Cry 5 version 1.10 removed some folders that were doubled in Lights And Effects
- Bug fix for texture issues on destructible generic shapes
- Far Cry 5 update 1.10 added a bug fix for Triggers and Actions for Scripting Tool
- Bug fix for map budgets carrying over to new created maps
- Far Cry 5 1.10 added bug fix for assets changing upon loading the map
- Added IGE Lost on Mars DLC assets
- Added IGE Dead Living Zombies DLC assets
- Minor bug fix on some Hours of Darkness DLC assets
- Far Cry 5 1.10 added minor bug fix on decals
- Added some crashing fixes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.10 added bug fixes and other changes.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
- General bug fix for release
Far Cry 5 update 1.10 is now available for download in PS4 and Xbox One.