Destiny 2 update 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Destiny 2 1.27 patch notes, the new update includes fixes for issues related stuttering, framerate drop, lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Destiny 2 version 1.27 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Bungie previously released a hotfix with various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.27 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 update 1.27 patch notes
- Added a fix for Weekly Challenge reset issue.
- Players who were impacted by this issue should now have their missing Challenges
- Fixed an issue where players could earn Masterwork Cores at no cost through the Drifter
- Fixed an issue where the reward for completing all available Crucible weapon triumphs was not properly available to all platforms
- Destiny 2 1.26 update has fixed the LETTUCE and CABBAGE errors.
- Fixed an issue which occurs while retaining the Offering of the Oracle in inventories.
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Destiny 2 1.27 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Destiny 2 version 1.27.
- Other minor changes.
Destiny 2 update 1.27 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.