A new Conan Exiles update 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.31 changelog, the latest update addresses some of the issues with unresponsiveness and de-synchronization on official servers. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.31 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new weapon (Katana) as well as a big list of bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.31 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.31 for PS4 Changelog
- Changed how client and server executes player and NPC actions. This should improve desync issues.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles version 1.31.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Conan Exiles 1.31.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.31 stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.31 for PS4 is now available for download.