Conan Exiles update 1.27 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.27 changelog, the new hotfix takes care of some issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, the latest Conan Exiles version 1.27 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Halloween update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.27 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.27 for PS4 Changelog
- Fixed an issue with thrall recipes not being visible when the user reenters any crafting station.
- Conan Exiles 1.27 addressed an issue that prevented the user from scrolling up and down within any crafting station.
- Fixed a Quick Loot functionality issue for loot bags, where loot bags weren’t quick loot-able, even by their owner.
- Added auto exposure to compensate for the darkness and make things a bit brighter
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.27.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.27 stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.27 for PS4 is now available for download.