ARK update 1.51 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download. The latest ARK Survival Evolved update comes with new ARK Aberration DLC which includes a new map, a new storyline, 14 of additional creatures, more than 50 new items to craft and much more. ARK 1.51 also includes various bug fixes and improvements to the game. In addition, ARK version 1.51 update size is 8GB on PS4 and Xbox One.
About ARK Aberration Expansion Pack – ARK 1.51 Patch Notes
ARK Aberration expansion pack take you to the underground biome system, survivors face exotic new challenges unlike anything before: extreme radioactive sunlight and environmental hazards, ziplines, wingsuits, climbing gear, cave dwellings, charge-batteries, and far more, along with a stable of extraordinary new creatures await within the mysterious depths. But beware the ‘Nameless’: unrelenting, Element-infused humanoids which have evolved into vicious light-hating monstrosities! On Aberration, survivors will uncover the ultimate secrets of the ARKs, and discover what the future holds in store for those strong and clever enough to survive!
Owners of ARK’s “Season Pass” also get additional exclusive in-game Aberration-themed cosmetic item skins:
– The Bulbdog Mask, representing the cheery demeanor of this loyal ward against the Nameless.
– The Reaper Helmet, depicting the frightening visage of these dangerous behemoths that roam the Element-infused depths and irradiated surface of Aberration.
– The Aberration Helmet, formed from the damaged ARK’s obsidian-like underground rock, creates an imposing presence for Survivors who wear it.
– The Aberration Sword, forged from the Element Crystals that run within the deepest chambers of the ARK, emits a subtle glow to strike fear into your enemies.
- New Challenges – Earthquakes, radiation exposure, gas leaks, and Element chambers are among the many hazards that survivors will learn to grapple with Aberration’s varied biomes, both aboveground and below the surface. But among the greatest challenges on this ruined ARK is the hierarchy of unrelenting Nameless, requiring constant vigilance & Charge Energy to defend against.
- Added 14 new creatures – The intense radiation of Aberration has led to incredible genetic mutations, resulting in new creatures with amazing abilities! Among others, clamber up walls & glide through the air on the back of a camouflaging chameleon-like ‘Rock Drake’, keep the dark at bay with a friendly ‘Lantern Pug’, grab and toss multiple creatures simultaneously with a massive ‘Cave Crustacean’, or — if you are talented enough to tame one — command the vile ‘Nameless Queen’ to impregnate your foes with a horrifying reproductive chest-burster!
- 50 new items to craft – New tools are on-hand to survive on the world of Aberration, while opening up many possibilities for new competitive and cooperative scenarios. Traverse the ARK using cave-climbing picks, gliding wingsuits, and ziplines. Thrive by gathering new resources, using fishing baskets, gas collectors, fortify your home within the caverns using cliff structures, and much more!
ARK update 1.51 Patch Notes [Updated]
- Added new ARK Aberration DLC.
- Added a new map.
- ARK 1.51 update added a new storyline.
- [New] Implemented Turret Counter on HUD in preparation for Turret Count Limiting (clamping how many Turrets can be built in an area on servers, to dramatically improve server performance).
- [New] Added “Heavy Turret”, which packs approximately 4 times the power of a regular Turret and has faster tracking, but uses 4 Ammo per shot. On Official Servers, in preparation for ultimately limiting all Turrets to 100 within a 10,000 unit range, only 100 Heavy Turrets can be placed in a 10000 unit range, including ALL Auto Turrets & Plant Turrets within that range.
- [New] Imprinting intervals increased from 4hrs to 8hrs between each imprint. Each imprint gives a large amount of imprint bonus per imprinting.
- [New] Shader models improved with ARK version 1.51.
- ARK 1.51 added various minor bug fixes and improvements.
Checking your game update and download latest ARK update 1.51 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Currently, Xbox One players are facing issues with ARK 1.51 patch. The developers are working on the issue and the fix will be release soon.