Zompiercer game update 10.1 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Zompiercer patch notes, the latest update added various improvements and fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Read more details below.
What is new in Zompiercer 10.1 Patch Notes? – January 17, 2022
- The new game plus button has a different color to avoid accidentally pressing it.
- Disabled the restriction for the player to the axle of the wheelset, so that players would not get stuck under the train in case of a fall.
- Increased train horn audibility range.
- Water purification, also requires sand.
- Removed the need to create a blank fabric and leather bag for the production of robot storage. The bag is immediately created at the engineer’s workbench.
- Changed the number and timer of zombie spawns to the sound of the pump engine to avoid slow zombie reaction to the player.
- Fixed a bug where several robots had a single interface due to which bags were duplicated.
- Holding the robot in your hands when moving between locations no longer cancels the download.
- Fixed a bug in which the locomotive collapsed with wagons or wagons were torn off when moving between forks.
- Fixed a bug where not all water sources could collect water.
- Fixed a bug where fences in the city visually disappeared in front of the player.
- Fixed glass glow in city houses in fog.
- Fixed resetting the level of the evacuated swamp when loading the game.
Download free Zompiercer patch 10.1 from Steam.