Zombie Army 4 update 1.48 is rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Zombie Army 4 Dead War patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s Zombie Army 4 Dead War version 1.48 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Ragnarok Campaign and Character pack to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. Today’s Zombie Army 4 patch 1.48 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Zombie Army 4 Patch 1.48 Update – July 19, 2022
- The Death Collector medals now award correctly.
- The Chinese Characters Displayed as ? now display correctly.
- The Hell Base Progression Blocker has been addressed.
- Error code 12011 when trying to join each others lobbies has been resolved.
- Players unable to join friends lobbies (error 12011) and can now join peoples lobbies as normal.
- There are no longer excess timeouts seen in the live environment.
- In Graveyard Shift – ‘People don’t change. We go around in circles’ now unlocks after 12 waves.
- Zombies no longer get stuck at bottom of Hell’s Cauldron.
- Season 4 – Chapter 1 – Episode 1 – Path to Facility – The players character no longer fails to regroup on the elevator after triggering the ‘Break into the Factory’ objective.
- Added fixes for game crashing bugs.
- Addressed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Addressed audio related bug.
- General Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free ZA4 game update 1.48 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.