Zombie Army 4 update 1.44 (November 15, 2021) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Zombie Army 4 Dead War patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Zombie Army 4 Dead War version 1.44 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a free Horde map (Hell’s Cauldron) alongside horde-loads of new cosmetics and weapon packs.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. Today’s Zombie Army 4 patch 1.44 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Zombie Army 4 1.44 Patch Notes – November 15, 2021
- The progress Block on Rotten Coast, Survive Hitler’s Trap has now been resolved
- FG 42 SMG Stat Card Error has been rectified
- The Damnedbusters achievement now unlocks after completing the mission
- The progress block on Dead Zeppelin Heartbreaker objective has been resolved
- In Deeper Than Hell, Episode 4 Ancient Temple, the ‘Stop Schweiger Completing the Occult Engine’ objective now gets completed after destroying all 7 batteries during coop play-through
- The Blowtorch Weapon – VFX of weapon attachments now disappears after consuming it
- The ‘All of this has happened before’ achievement now unlocks
- Tarot Charm Pack – The ‘Judgement’ charm no longer clips with the ‘Blowtorch’ during gameplay
- Occult Karl Outfit – No longer clips with certain Pistols and the holster of the Occult Karl Outfit
- Occult Karl Outfit – Certain headgear no longer clips with the head of the Occult Karl Outfit
- The Strange Brigade Headgear Pack – Eyeballs of ‘Occult Karl’ character now glow after equipping the ‘Mummy Head Mask’
- The Progression block on Zombie Zoo Nightmare mode has been resolved
- Progress Block on Hell Base, Chapter 4, Survive the Zombie Horde has been resolved
- Hell’s Cauldron – Walkway B – Overly dark texture is no longer observed over the metal platform present near the Fire trap located on Walkway B
- PlayStation 4 – Players can now view the text messages in lobby and during gameplay sent from self or other players that are also in Simplified Chinese
- Hell’s Cauldron – Walkway A2 – Black texture is no longer observed in the gap of the metal beams present near the Tower A door located on the Walkway A2
- Cross-play – In a Lobby or in-game the player’s own “Mute” button is now disabled If Voice Chat is disabled in the Options
- Cross-play – When disabling Voice Chat via the Options in a Lobby or in-game, the disabled comms icon failed to appear. This will appear correctly after leaving and re-joining
- When using a Gamepad, PC players are now able to use voice chat due to initial issues with it currently only working as “Push to Talk” via the keyboard
- Blowtorch Weapon Bundle – The visuals for the first, second and third damage upgrades are now unique
- Cross-play – PC platforms are now currently able to switch between Push-to-talk and Always-On when using Voice Chat
- Ambient, menu and zombie sounds are now at the correct levels
Download free Zombie Army 4 update 1.44 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.