Zombie Army 4 Dead War update 1.36 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Zombie Army 4 Dead War version 1.36 patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues and added performance improvements. Apart from this, ZA4 Dead War patch 1.36 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, the last update was released with new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online.
The new Zombie Army 4 Dead War version 1.36 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Zombie Army 4 Dead War Update 1.36 patch notes
- Removed an issue where scope was broken for some players, meaning re-scoping and stomping weren’t possible. Scope now works appropriately.
- Supply crate remains in place after slayers exit safe room at beginning of mission.
- Proximity fuse at Nissen Huts now appears appropriately for all players.
- Gatehouse saferoom radio now plays music.
- Voiceover of The Baron no longer blocked by overly fast zombie slaughter, removing soft lock.
- Italian and Spanish subtitles for Bruno’s interaction with The Angel now match the voice over.
- Angel’s subtitles now match voice over regarding the gate seal.
- Eddie’s subtitles now match his voice over after destroying two seals.
- Subtitles for The Angel informing players where the satchels are now present for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Survive The Ambush objective now completes for solo players after killing all ambushing enemies. All enemies now spawn appropriately so that progress is not blocked.
Nightmare Mode, Mission 5:
- Fog clears and progress is possible after leaving an officer alive in the Fuze Puzzle area.
Above fixes, additionally:
- FMV Cutscenes at the beginning of DLC missions now run as they should.
Zombie Army 4 Dead War update 1.36 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.