Ziggurat 2 update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Ziggurat 2 patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Ziggurat 2 version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ziggurat 2 Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
- Revised visibility of HUD icons in Sequence rooms.
- Fixed hole in the wall of a specific Chained Chest room.
- Fixed Final boss being able to show up in the middle of a Ziggurat Trial.
- Fixed remaining unlocks not showing up as possible mission rewards after Ascension.
- Fixed DLC ownership affecting starter Wand in the Daily Challenge.
- Final boss will not show up in endless modes.
- Increased a bit time Shielded champions remain vulnerable.
- Minor adjustments to enemy balance (sorry but we don’t have a proper list, they are really small changes anyway).
- Toned down damage of Goblin Gunslingers, as they were too powerful (this new enemy didn’t have a proper balance pass before release).
- Minor adjustments to weapon power. Again we don’t have a proper list, but most of the changes involved a mana usage reduction of the primary attack.
- Beam wands’ damage was reduced.
- Adjustments to unpopular perks to make them more interesting:
- Black Market will only show up if you have more than 1 main weapon.
- Increased Curse potion multiplier.
- Increased Appraiser mana recovery.
- Bunnyhopper now also increases damage.
- Brute increases drop rate a bit more.