ZERO Sievert update 0.26.2 details are now available for PC(Steam) players. According to the official ZERO Sievert patch notes, the latest update resolves the swamp generation bug and added various gameplay improvements. Apart from this, ZERO Sievert patch 0.26.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, some players are experiencing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s ZERO Sievert patch 0.26.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
ZERO Sievert Patch 0.26.2 Notes – November 24, 2022
- Possible fix for the swamp generation bug
- Scrapping a stack of medication items will always provide at least the amount of the stack
- The keys for debug mode have been changed from F12 to CTRL + ALT + P
- Minimum selling value for equipment is 1, even if its durability is 0%
- Fixed a bug where repair eats resources but doesn’t repair the equipment if the inventory is full
- Fixed a bug where repair eats resources but doesn’t repair the equipment if the item is in stash 1
- Fixed a bug where the mouse disappears if the user opens the inventory while aiming with a scope
- Fixed a bug where it was always raining in the swamp ( It still rains a lot but less than before)
- Fixed the position of the shadow for the “infestation” enemy
- Fixed a bug where you can interact with a module and create the chest even if you don’t have the module built
- Fixed some collision bugs in the mall map
- Fixed a bug where the mouse wasn’t over the text in the “heal me” menu screen
- The red cross on the medication items has been changed to a green cross
- Fixed a bug where users could open their inventory during the sleep fade transition and duplicate their items
Download free ZERO Sievert update 0.26.2 on Steam.