Zero Hour update 9.1.1 (August 26, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Zero Hour patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes and fixes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Zero Hour patch 9.1.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Zero Hour Hotfix (August 28, 2021)
- Fixed Laser jittery movement
- Fixed various “M.V. Meghna” map issues
Zero Hour Patch Notes (August 26, 2021)
- Fixed Spectating a team member death animation shows clipping through floor
- Fixed Co-Op planning table “Execute Now” button not interactable after double clicking
- Addressed NVG Interaction animation causing weird postures
- Fixed Cobra Sight tiled reticle issue
- Fixed missing Deagle ADS fast reload animation
- Addressed Deagle magazine empty showing bullet
- Fixed missing door in “M.V. Meghna” VIP Lounge
- Improved fix for joining on going and spawning as a player but getting stuck in default cam
- Improved fix for throwable utilities staying over round
- Increased the scale of Co-Op Suspect interaction (arrest/interrogate) radius
- Changed Skill-based matchmaking to be turned off by default
- Changed “M.V. Meghna” VIP main door direction (inter)