XERA Survival update 1.0.4 (Oct 22, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official XERA Survival patch notes, the latest update addresses a few community-reported bugs as well as added Halloween 2021 event – XOIDS Revenge.
Recently, a big update was released with various quality of life changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s XERA Survival patch 1.0.4 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
XERA Survival Patch Notes (October 22, 2021)
Added additional checks for stacking objects to prevent overlapping of walls
Fixed radiation not displaying in the player inventory
Fixed police vehicle showing wrong textures
Fixed first person camera clipping through walls
- Added Skeleton Outfit to the in game shop which includes all 4 pieces to the set (4000 X-Coin)
- Halloween 2021 Skin Crates are now available in the shop (300 X-coin each or 60 for 15,000 X-Coin)
- Map has been updated with decorations on residential areas, the settlement, and more!
- Added Zombie Skin Texture to character customization
- Trick or Treat Event – Candy buckets have been placed at residential houses around the map. Redeem 60 Halloween Candies at the settlements for a free Halloween 2021 Skin Crate!
- Added Witches Hat, Pumpkin Helmet, Skull Mask, and Humanoid Helmet to XOID drop tables
- Added Halloween Pumpkin, Scarecrow, and Ghost deployables to XOID drop tables
- Enabled skin trade up for Halloween 2019 and Halloween 2020 skins.