A new WWZ Aftermath update 1.41 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. The official WWZ 1.41 patch notes are not available yet. However, players are reporting improvements and fixes. Apart from this, Today’s (World War Z Aftermath) WWZ patch 1.41 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Booster Zombie and daily challenges.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s WWZ version 1.41 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WWZ 1.41 Patch Notes
• Players can now reroll a daily challenge (such as “Kill X zombies”) once a day
• Removed several invalid mutator combinations for daily challenges
• Fixed issue with daily challenge maps not activating any mutators
• Fixed issue with wrong display of mutators in daily challenges
• Fixed issue with displaying weekly challenge complete status in UI
• Fixed friendly fire with Chainsaw
• Fixed several issues with character voiceovers not working properly
• Special enemies will no longer play incorrect voiceovers when spawned
• Various fixes and improvements
Fixed several gameplay crashes
• Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Fixed shuttering issue on consoles
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Fixed rare game crashing bugs.
- Addressed connectivity issues
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free WWZ update 1.41 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.