WWE 2K20 1.02 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the WWE 2K20 1.02 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to various glitches, crashing and more. Apart from this, WWE 2K20 update 1.02 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 1.01 was released with some minor fixes. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues related to glitches and crashes. WWE 2K20 update 1.02 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
WWE 2K20 1.02 patch notes
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag
- Fixed various glitches
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Gameplay improvements.
- Added various other under the hood fixes.
WWE 2K20 1.02 is available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.