WWE 2K19 update 1.04 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official WWE 2K19 1.04 changelog, the new patch has added support for the upcoming Rising Stars Pack. In addition, the latest WWE 2K19 version 1.04 also contains various fixes related to server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, abig updatewas released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s WWE 2K19 patch 1.04 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WWE 2K19 Update 1.04 PS4 Changelog (Updated)
- Added support for WWE 2K19 – the Rising Stars Pack!- The pack, which will be available for download later this month on January 22 will see several new characters become available in the game, with the following names being part of the download:
- Lacey Evans
- Lio Rush
- Mike & Maria Kanellis
- Candice LeRae
- Dakota Kai
- Added fixes for crashing issues with WWE 2K19 patch 1.04.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- WWE 2K19 1.04 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with WWE 2K19 1.04.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with WWE 2K19 version 1.04.
WWE 2K19 update 1.04 for PS4 is now available for download.