WWE 2k18 1.07 update for PS4 and Xbox One now available for download. According to the official patch notes, WWE 2k18 update 1.07 includes bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, WWE 2k18 version 1.07 addressed an issue where the host loses all functionality in private matches. Check out more details below.
WWE 2K18 1.07 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a soft crash when going into MyPlayer/MyCareer, then backing out to the main menu and re-entering.
- Fixed an issue where the host loses all functionality in private matches.
- WWE 2k18 version 1.07 fixed non-functional run-in options after installing DLC.
- Ladders no longer briefly float after they have been knocked over by a move during a match.
- Fixed an issue with rope break failing to be called during certain pin combos.
- WWE 2k18 update 1.07 addressed an issue of the superstars popping up in mid-air when attempting to perform a pin during the Avalanche Angle Slam sell animation in a match.
- Fixed some corrupted textures on Superstars.
- Fixed an issue where the game will fail to join the host’s lobby when signed out of the active user profile in-game. (Xbox One Only)
Check your game update and download latest WWE 2k18 1.07 for PS4 and Xbox One.