Wreckfest update 2.04 patch notes released for PS4, PS5 (1.004.000), and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 2.04 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 2.04 also includes stability fixes.
Previously. a big update added new cars, free tracks, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 2.04 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 1.004.000 Patch Notes (Updated)
- (PS5) Leaderboards now work correctly.
- (PS5) Target scores and rankings are now displayed correctly in the tournament event details view.
- (PS5) Fixed a rendering issue with texture filtering that resulted in textures appearing blurry at medium to far distance.
- (PS5) Game no longer crashes to “Out of Vertex Buffer Memory” with certain track and vehicle combinations.
- (PS5) Increased visual damage intensity so that it now matches offline game modes.
- (XB1/PS4/PS5) Trophy Runner no longer glitches when landing a jump.
- (PS5) Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
- (PS5) Increased dynamic dirt accumulation speed.
- Trooper “Savage” and “Gona” wheels now have correct mass and inertia.
- Decreased brightness of Trooper and Trophy Runner tail/brake lights.
- A number of Trophy Runner wheels now have correct inertia.
- The standard Starbeast SS suspension no longer has raised rear.
- Step Van gearing tuning options are now in correct order.
- Bumper Car (TL) no longer appears in the garage.
- Improved Bumper Car clutch.
- Resetting outside the turn 3 of Rattlesnake Racepark no longer results in the car falling into void.
- Smoothing groups are now correctly applied on the Sandstorm steering wheel.
- Installing Trophy Runner “None” grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Installing Trooper “None” grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Trooper exhaust stack no longer deforms wildly.
Download free Wreckfest update 1.004 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation, and Xbox.