Wreckfest update 1.94 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 1.94 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to events, lag, crash and more. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 1.94 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update added a new Tournament (Wasteland Wreckers), a new free reward vehicle: Battle Bus, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 1.94 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 1.94 Patch Notes
- A pink Borg cube no longer appears on Dirt Devil Stadium.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
Download free Wreckfest update 1.94 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.