Wreckfest update 1.94 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 1.94 patch notes, the latest update Introducing new Pinehills Raceway routes, Hammerhead RS, 60fps/4K on Xbox Series X. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 1.94 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update added a new Tournament (Wasteland Wreckers), a new free reward vehicle: Battle Bus, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 1.94 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 1.94 Patch Notes (Woodland Dash)
- New tournament: Woodland Dash
- New routes for Pinehills Raceway
- New free reward car: Hammerhead RS
- 60fps/4K support on Xbox Series X
- Improvements and bug fixes
- New Pinehills Raceway routes: Rally Circuit and Rally Circuit Reverse.
(Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are mixed3_r3 and mixed3_r3_rev)
- New tournament season: Woodland Dash.
- New free tournament reward car: Hammerhead RS.
- (XB1) Tournament updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) Added Xbox Series X/S detection: 60fps/4K on Series X, 30fps/4K on Series S.
- (XB1) Fixed a case in which the game crashed when entering a career series or in one of the preceding career screens.
- (XB1) Improved profile handling reliability.
- (XB1/PS4) Improved server performance under heavy loads and resilience to errors, added better error logging capabilities.
- (XB1) The client region is now automatically changed when receiving an invitation from another region.
- (XB1) The game no longer crashes when receiving an invite when matchmaking is already in progress.
- It’s no longer possible to accidentally start a “Last Man Standing” event with 0 opponents (causing the event to end immediately).
- Parented non-deforming panels now correctly follow translations, fixing an issue which made some visual parts drift away from the vehicle.
- In Custom Event and Server Options event selection, events are now sorted in alphabetical order.
- Venom and Gorbie AI Players now correctly appear in Class A Custom Events.
- Improved Gorgie Class B AI Player assembly.
- Improved Blade and Gorbie AI Player performance.
- Improved Blade performance to make it more competitive.
- Improved Little Thrasher suspension so that it no longer rolls over as easily.
- Added performance upgrades for Step Van.
- Added tuning parts for Step Van.
- Step Van can now withstand more damage.
- Improved Step Van visual damage.
- Improved WarDigger visual damage.
- Fixed glitches with Nexus RX “BB Racing” tournament bundle panels.
- Fixed Blade side headers glitch.
- Fixed Gorbie fender UVs and missing LOD3 fender.
- Fixed Gorbie LOD hood pivots and exhaust pipe mesh conflict with upright back pipes.
- Fixed a number of issues with Bullet LOD assets.
- Fixed Stepvan roof light damage.
- Fixed Blade spoiler clipping with upright back pipes.
- Fixed Rocket brake caliper clipping with “Wave” rims.
- Fixed Outlaw “Hurricane” tire glitch.
- Fixed Razor brake light glitch.
- Removed painted panels from the default Starbest SS paint.
- Improved Rebelrat brake lights.
- A pink Borg cube no longer appears on Dirt Devil Stadium.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
Download free Wreckfest update 1.94 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.