Wreckfest update 1.72 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 1.72 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 1.72 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update added a new Tournament (Wasteland Wreckers), a new free reward vehicle: Battle Bus, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 1.72 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 1.72 Patch Notes (Updated)
- (XB1) A pink Borg cube no longer appears on Dirt Devil Stadium.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
- Fixed clipping issues with Razor customization parts and added missing fender flares.
- Installing RoadSlayer GT large rear spoiler now removes the stock spoiler completely.
- Removed duplicate Sofa Car tailpipe.
- Improved Big Rig AI competitiveness.
- Improved Killerbee S AI competitiveness.
- Added “Random Large Special” AI Set.
The previous update added the following changes to the game.
- Player vehicle no longer occasionally appears “ineligible” for no reason after attempting to change the paint.
- A failed join attempt is now correctly aborted and the game no longer goes into infinite lockup.
- Event rotation no longer gets stuck when moderator, admin or host has an ineligible car selected when loading the next event.
- (PC) Server no longer loads a wrong event after too many tracks are enabled on the server.
- (PC) Event list is no longer truncated after a certain number of events is displayed.
- DragSlayer, Honey Pot, Bugzilla, Pocket Rocket and Wardigger (AI vehicles): Fixed misconfiguration of real-time doppler effect automation.
- DragSlayer: Fixed broken audio assets.
- Harvester, School Bus, Venom & Wardigger (Player vehicles): Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sound from randomly cutting off upon partial loss of wheel contact or when redlining the engine while vehicle momentum is increased by exterior forces.
Download free Wreckfest update 1.72 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.