Wreckfest update 2.10 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 2.10 patch notes, the latest update brings a new Tournament (Wasteland Wreckers), new free reward vehicle: Battle Bus and more. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 2.10 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update added support for the DLC pack “Getaway Car Pack” with three new cars: Bullet, Razor, and Cardinal. The last patch also added a new free track: Hillstreet Circuit with both forward and reverse layouts. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 2.10 is expected to fix these issues.
Wreckfest 2.10 Patch Notes
- Player vehicle no longer occasionally appears “ineligible” for no reason after attempting to change the paint.
- A failed join attempt is now correctly aborted and the game no longer goes into infinite lockup.
- Event rotation no longer gets stuck when moderator, admin or host has an ineligible car selected when loading the next event.
- (PC) Server no longer loads a wrong event after too many tracks are enabled on the server.
- (PC) Event list is no longer truncated after a certain number of events is displayed.
- Damage from wheel hub collisions is now correctly attributed to the attacker, eliminating the issue in which no score was awarded to the player.
- Steel armcos are now more realistic in the sense that they are less sticky, yet they slow down more to prevent wallriding.
- Improved the handling of Bugzilla, Lawnmower, School Bus, Sofa Car and Supervan.
- Improved Sweeper, Bullet, KillerPig AI Player handling so they do a better job at staying on the track.
- Added Class B and Class A engine upgrades for Doubledecker, Lawnmower, Schoolbus, Sofa Car, Supervan.
- Added Class C and Class B engine upgrades for Bugzilla.
- Added more AI Player paint schemes for Bandit, Bandit Ripper, Buggy, DragSlayer, KillerPig, Rammer RS, and WarDigger.
- Added “Random Small Special” AI Set for custom events, containing only small special vehicles.
- Added “Random” AI Set for custom events, containing all vehicles including special.
Please note that some of the existing AI Sets were renamed for consistency.
- Fixed a number of AI Players not appearing in Class A events even though they should have.
- Fixed a case in which a number of AI Players might have had textures missing during a career event.
- Improved KillerPig cockpit and chase cameras.
- Improved Bandit Ripper chase camera.
- Fixed glitchy Hellvester visual damage.
- Increased ragdoll eject threshold slightly for normal damage (takes more force to eject the ragdoll).
- Fixed a case in which it was possible to miss the checkpoint in the hairpin on Pinehills Short.
- On Crash Canyon and Rockspot Roughfield, the vehicle is no longer reset on top of the embankments.
- DragSlayer, Honey Pot, Bugzilla, Pocket Rocket and Wardigger (AI vehicles): Fixed misconfiguration of real-time doppler effect automation.
- DragSlayer: Fixed broken audio assets.
- Harvester, School Bus, Venom & Wardigger (Player vehicles): Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sound from randomly cutting off upon partial loss of wheel contact or when redlining the engine while vehicle momentum is increased by exterior forces.
Download free Wreckfest update 2.10 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.