Wreckfest update 1.51 (July 9, 2020) released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Wreckfest version 1.51 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Wreckfest patch 1.51 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update was released which the brand new Banger Racing Car Pack, included in the Season Pass. Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 1.51 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Wreckfest update 1.51
- Game no longer crashes when clients join or bots are being added while host is in the lobby upgrade menu.
- (PC) DLC promo screen no longer gets stuck on the screen when Steam overlay is disabled.
- AI now does better job handling certain DLC vehicles especially in Class A.
- DLC special vehicles now appear in the “Special Mix” set as well.
- Improved various texture and upgrade issues with Hunter Panther.
- Stock Car can be now tuned even when the player doesn’t own the DLC.
- Fixed Sweeper standard suspension ride height.
- Sweeper’s full cage no longer goes through the driver’s head.
- Improved front loader collision on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a checkpoint exploit on Sandstone Raceway Alt Route.
- Fixed fences on Northfolk Ring.
- Fixed missing collisions of cardboard boxes on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a case in which vehicles occasionally spawned in air at Dirt Devil Stadium Dirt Speedway.
- Fixed Kingston Raceway surface info.
- Reduced score thresholds for “Score Streak” derby events.
- Other minor tweaks for more consistent scoring.
- Stock Car: Fixed audio signal path overloading in 32-bit Windows build.
- Roadslayer: Removed sand from the engine.
- Fixed missing characters for Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Improved Hungarian localized text.
- Fixed crashing bugs.
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Wreckfest patch 1.51 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.